EfCCNa - Studies
- Optimizing non-invasive mechanical ventilation: which unit should care for these patients (2016)
- Weaning from mechanical Ventilation
- End of Life (EoL) Care Study
- The EfCCNa Delphi Study on Research Priorities in Adult ICUs in Europe (2010)
- Multicultural Care in European Intensive Care Units (MICE-ICU) 2016 - 2018
EfCCNa as one of six strategic partners is involved in this EU project.
First results 2017:
- Intercultural Nursing Care on ICU's, online course frame
- ICU Nurses intercultural training needs and competencies analysis report
- The e-learning course on Multicultural Care in European ICUs will be availbable on https://lms.mice-icu.eu/ from October 1, 2018
The EfCCNa Research Grants
These grants are aimed primarily at encouraging European research that focuses on critically ill patients, their relatives, or the staff and services that provide for them.
see also Research Grant Holders