Workshop abstract submission guidelines
Your proposal for a workshop should include the following information:
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop's Chair details
- Workshop's Main presenter details
- Team (if applicable)
- Workshop agenda, format, interactive aspects
- AV and other logistical requirements
- Summary abstract (300 words)
A template document should be used to submit your workshop proposal. You can download it at the section 'Submit your workshop proposal'.
Submit your workshop proposal
After completion please submit your proposal (as a Word document, please do not submit a pdf version) by email to the Congress organisers: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXTENDED submission deadline: 31 January 2022 23:59:59 CET
You will receive a confirmation of receipt, after which your proposal will be reviewed. A notification of acceptance or rejection for on-time submitted proposals will be sent out before 4 January 2022. Notifications for late submitted proposals will be sent out no later than 4 March 2022.
Copyright of the workshop abstract(s) is assigned to EfCCNa and/or the EfCCNa 2022 Congress. Accepted workshop abstracts can be published in the Final Programme, Abstract book and Congress app made available during the Congress.
By accessing and/or using the online abstract submission system, you agree to the terms and conditions as stated in the information above. By accessing and/or using this system you agree (also on behalf of co-authors and/or team) to the terms of the abstract submission guidelines. Please note that transfer of copyright applies to all material submitted through this online system.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The personal information supplied in connection with the workshop abstract submission will be held by the congress organiser (EfCCNa) as a record of attendees and parties expressing interest in the 9th EfCCNa Congress 2022. By submitting a workshop abstract for this congress the parties concerned are agreeing that the congress organisers may:
- use that personal information to contact them by email, direct mail or telephone, in order to supply information relevant to this congress and future EfCCNa congresses.
- use that personal information to be included in the congress documentation, such as an abstract book, dedicated congress app, online and/or printed scientific programme and workshop abstracts overviews.
Your Conference Support has assigned Parthen to process the registrations and abstracts for this congress. Please contact them directly if you need assistance with the abstract submission process:
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: +31 20 572 73 01
Questions regarding the content of the abstract should be addressed to Frederique Paulus.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org