March 20, 2020
Dear EfCCNa Council Members & National Associations
Nurses are core to health delivery and advising the public during this Corona Virus outbreak. We must support each other and ensure we receive the most up to date reliable information.
Here is some of the latest advice from the WHO that will be useful for you.
Prof Bronagh Blackwood
President of EfCCNa
Health care workers
- Infection prevention and control during health care when novel coronavirus (nCoV) infection is suspected Link
- Health workers exposure risk assessment and management in the context of COVID-19 virus Link
- Q&A on infection prevention and control for health care workers caring for patients with suspected or confirmed 2019-nCoV Link
- Rational use of personal protective equipment for corona virus disease (COVID-19) Link
- Advice on the Use of Masks Link
- Home care for patients with suspected novel coronavirus (nCoV) infection presenting with mild symptoms and management of contacts Link
- Water, sanitation, hygiene and waste management for COVID-19 Link
- Guide to local production of WHO-recommended Hand rub Formulations Link