Key dates & deadlines
| 1 March 2018
|| Opening online registration
| 15 November 2018 - 23:59:59 CET
|| Early registration deadline*
| 31 January 2019 - 23:59:59 CET
|| Regular registration deadline**
| 13 February 2019
|| Onsite registration**
* Payment must be received by the Registration Office within the indicated period.
** The online registration system will be closed on 31 January 2019 23:59:59 CET. Between 1-13 February 2019, you cannot register online. Please register on-site at the registration desk on Wednesday 13 February 2019 between 16.30-18.30 hrs. or on Thursday 16 February 2019 between 09.00-11.00 hrs.
Registration categories and fees
|| Until 15 November 2018
|| 16 November 2018 - 31 January 2019
|Dinner Party - Friday 15 February
Registration for the EfCCNa Congress 2019 includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Access to the exhibition / poster area
- Coffee / tea during the programme breaks
- Lunch during lunch breaks
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday 13 February 2019
- Final Programme booklet
- On-line Abstract book
- Certificate of Attendance
Accompanying persons do not need to register. They are cordially invited to attend the Welcome Reception on Wednesday evening. Accompanying persons do not have access to the conference programme and conference breaks. For the Congress Dinner Party on Friday, delegates can purchase tickets for accompanying persons through the online registration system.
Groups: Collective invoice and/or collective pick up
You must complete and submit an online group registration form
- If you need one collective invoice for the registration fees of your group / delegates, and/or
- If you want to organise one collective pick up of name badges and bags for your group/delegates
There is no reduced fee or discount for group registrations. The individual registration fees are applicable. To register a group, please contact the Congress organisers, email@example.com and indicate that you have a group to register.
Confirmed sponsors have received separate instructions by e-mail. Please do not register through the online system, except for additional full registrations (not included in the package). These can be purchased via the regular registration system. See below 'How to register'.
An additional fee of € 30 will be charged for a name change. After 1 February 2019 name changes are not possible anymore. Name changes must be sent by email to the Registration Office.
- 15% fee on cancellations received on or before 15 November 2018
- 50% fee on cancellation received between 15 November 2018 and 1 February 2019
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 1 February 2019
Cancellation charges will apply for all bookings. Cancellations must be sent by email to the Registration Office. Refunds will not be given to any registrant who does not attend without advance cancellation notice (no show).
Certificate of Attendance
Your certificate of attendance will be sent to you by email, approximately two weeks after the Congress.
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to participate, please use the online registration system (link will be online 1 March 2018). After completing your personal details, you can choose your preferred bookings. A fee will then apply based on your category of participation. Rates and categories are listed above. Registration will be complete once payment is successful. The online registration system is a secured environment.
After having submitted your registration you will receive an automatically generated e-mail acknowledging submission of your registration. Once the Registration Office has handled your registration, you will receive a confirmation of registration or an invoice by e-mail.
Payment of registration fee
• By credit card: AMEX, VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Secure online payments are made through the designated online registration system.
• By bank transfer: Please do not transfer any fees until you have received your invoice. The invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.
Please note: You are a registered participant only after we have received payment of your registration fee!
By accessing and/or using the online registration system you agree to the terms and conditions.
Global Conference Support has assigned Parthen to process the registrations and abstracts for this conference. Please direct all registration and/or payment inquiries directly to them:
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
phone: +31 20 572 73 01