European federation of Critical Care Nursing associations
The EfCCNa Competency Tool aims to provide a framework for critical care nursing clinical education and professional development.
The tool has been translated into English, German and Polish to facilitate wider reach and impact.
- EfCCNa Competency Tool for European Critical Care Nurses 2013 (English Version)
- EfCCNa Competency Tool for European Critical Care Nurses (German Version)
- EfCCNa Competency Tool for European Critical Care Nurses (Polish Version)
- EfCCNa - European Political Engagement Toolkit (2018)
- The Belfast Declaration - Promoting and Supporting Optimal Critical Care Nursing Practices Worldwide (2017)
- EfCCNa Recommendations on Pain Management in ICU (2017)
- EfCCNa Questionnaire on Critical Care and Critical Care Nursing in Europe (2017)
- Position Statement on the Nurses Responsibilities on Providing Enteral Nutrition to the critically ill Patient (2019)
- Position Statement on the Nurses' Role on Weaning from Ventilation (2012)
- Position Statement on the Presence of Family Members during Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (2007)
- Position Statement on Workforce Requirements within European Critical Care Nursing (2007)
- Position Statement on Critical Care Nursing Education (2004)
ESNO Position Statement on Specialised Nursing
British Association of Critical Care Nursing
European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care
- ESPNIC Statement regarding recognition about the relevance of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child for critically ill children and its adaptation for ICU
- ESPNIC Standards for End of Life Care including Organ/Tissue Donation.